Sweet Watermelon



Welcome to Bitten By the Bug 2 Blog Hop!!!!

When I think of summer, I think of watermelons and lots of water fun, and who is more fun than our friend SpongeBob. This weeks challenge is given by Heather who asked us to use the watermelon cut from the Stretch Your Imaginations Cricut Cartridge. When each summer arrives, I feel my inner child awaken, and all I want to do is play, eat good food, and be with my friends and my family. So this summer don't forget about your inner child...it's good for your soul!
I would greatly appreciate your feedback so please leave a comment.  I will be picking a winner on Saturday July 2, 2011 for my blog candy: Memory Makers, Toddler Scrapbooks Ideas, Tips & Techniques for Scrapbooking the Early Years. So please stop by on July 2, 2011 to see who the winner is.
If you're just starting the hop at my blog, make sure you hit everyone by starting at Donna's blog Popsicle Toes to view her fabulous project for this weeks challenge.



Supplies Used:

SpongeBob Squarepants: Nickelodeon SpongeBob Squarepants Cricut Cartridge
Watermelon: Stretch Your Imaginations Cricut Cartridge
Sweet: All Mixed Up Cricut Cartridge
Grass: Easter 2010 Cricut Cartridge
Frame: Stamping Cricut Cartridge
Paper: DCWV
      Blog Candy
      Memory Makers, Toddler Scrapbooks Ideas, Tips & Techniques for Scrapbooking the Early Years

      No comments:

      Post a Comment

      I appreciate you taking time to view my project and leaving a kind comment. I hope I inspired you to create :0)