Cravings!!!



Welcome to Bitten By the Bug 2 Blog Hop!!!!

This weeks challenge is given by Maria who asked us to use the ice cream cone cut from the Sweet Treats Cricut Cartridge. I do not own that cartridge so I decided to use the Yummy Cricut Imagine Cartridge instead. When I think of ice cream, I think about pregnancy cravings such as pickles and ice cream. I enjoyed every minute of those nine months, especially the cravings that caused my husband to run to the store late at night.   What wonderful memories!!!
I would greatly appreciate your feedback so please leave a comment. I will be picking a winner on Saturday August 6, 2011 for my blog candy: 4 K&C Momompany metal and charm units. So please stop by on August 6, 2011 to see who the winner is.
Now please hop by my sweet friend Krista's blog Bella & Aidees Mom to view her fabulous project for this weeks challenge.

Cravings!!!
Supplies Used:

Ice Cream: Yummy Cricut Imagine Cartridge
Spoon: Kate's Kitchen Cricut Imagine Cartridge
Thread: In Stitchiz by Brazzill petunia & hillary
Emboss on bottom of bowl: Cuttlebug Embossing A2 Tiny Bubble Emboss Folder
Emboss on pickles: Cuttlebug Embossing Folder Border Set - Frills
Buttons: pink & white random buttons
Paper: DCWV
      Blog Candy
      4 K&Company metal and charm units.

      No comments:

      Post a Comment

      I appreciate you taking time to view my project and leaving a kind comment. I hope I inspired you to create :0)