Tree of Life


Tree of Life

Welcome to Bitten By the Bug 2 Blog Hop!!!!

Our challenge this week for Bitten by the Bug 2 was picked by Julie. She choose the tree from the Heritage Cricut Cartridge. When I think of trees, I imagine the Tree of Life: the love of God. I created two trees, one representing the tree of life and the bottom tree representing the roots of the tree. "He will be like a tree planted by the water that sends out its roots by the stream. It does not fear when heat comes; its leaves are always green. It has no worries in a year of drought and never fails to bear fruit." (Jeremiah 17:8). I placed a heart around each tree to illustrate God's love, and behind it I placed the word LOVE to emphasize how much God really loves us all. I also added cork paper in the word LOVE to tie in the inner beauty of the tree, our God.  So I say, don't judge each day by the harvest you reap, but by the seeds you plant, and a tree is known by its fruit so let us produce good fruit for all to enjoy!!!

I would greatly appreciate your feedback so please leave a comment. I will be picking a winner on Saturday Saturday 3, 2011 for my blog candy: 2 DCWV Vellum Quote Stacks (Sports & Motivation & It's All About Boys). So please stop by on Saturday 3, 2011 to see who the winner is.

Now please hop by Donna's blog Popsicle Toes to view her fantastic project for this weeks challenge.



Supplies Used:
Tree: Heritage Cricut Cartridge
Hearts: George and Basic Shapes Cricut Cartridge
Font (tree of life): Lite Billionaire Cricut Cartridge
LOVE: Lacy Labels Cricut Cartridge
Paper: We R Memory Keepers "Grandma's Kitchen"
Cork Sheet: Karen Foster Design


Blog Candy
2 DCWV Vellum Quote Stacks (Sports & Motivation & It's All About Boys)