3-D Box Challenge!!!


Our challenge this week for Bitten by the Bug 2 was picked by Jeri. She gave us they choice to choose from any 3-D box from the Tags, Bags, Boxes and More Cricut Cartridge. When I was thinking of what to create with a box, I was busy decorating the inside of my home for Halloween, and I came across my favorite movie The Nightmare Before Christmas so I decided to create a "Jack-in-the Box." If you are not familiar with the movie, the skeleton's name is JACK!!! I know, I know...it's way to early to decorate for Halloween, but I just LOVE to make my inner child happy :)))


Supplies Used:
Box: Tags, Bags, Boxes and More Cricut Cartridge
"Jack-in-the-Box" Title font: Happy Haunting Cricut Cartridge
Spider webs: Martha Stewart Spider web border punch
Gate: Martha Stewart Gate border punch
Pumpkin: Martha Stewart Pumpkin punch
Green Ribbon: Celebrate It Ribbon
Paper: DCWV The Midnight Spell Cardstock
DCWV The Ghost & Goblins Stack
Jack Skellington: Hallmark Christmas ornament
Spider weds: Boo & Co. Spider Web
Hand Crank: Allen Wrench
Spider: Decorative Spider Candle holder

No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate you taking time to view my project and leaving a kind comment. I hope I inspired you to create :0)