Frog Challenge!


Our challenge this week for Bitten by the Bug 2 was picked by my sweet friend Carri. She choose the frog from Create A Critter Cricut Cartridge. When I think of frogs, I imagine the kiss from the movie The Princess and the Frog.  I believe God brings people into our life, whether its a partner, friend or just a stranger who help bring out the person we were created to be.  For myself, the main people have been my husband and my daughter; from our first kiss I knew God was working wonders in me.  Who's kiss transformed you?



Supplies Used:
Frog: Once Upon a Princess Cricut Cartridge
"Kiss Me" Title font: Phrases Cricut Cartridge
Lips: Indie Art Cricut Cartridge
Crown: Create a Critter Cricut Cartridge
Frame: Fancy Frames Cricut Cartridge
Emboss on lily pad: Cuttlebug A2 Embossing Folder-Forest Branches
Emboss on "Kiss": Cuttlebug A2 Embossing Folder-Swiss Dots
Waves in the water: Kraft Edgers small wave
Glitter glue: Star Dust Stickles
Green Buttons: Random buttons
Green Rhinestones: Recollections adhesive rhinestones
String: In Stitch'z by Bazzill desert sun
Shiny lips: Revlon Clear Nail Polish

No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate you taking time to view my project and leaving a kind comment. I hope I inspired you to create :0)