JOY!!!


Welcome everyone! I would first like to thank you all for visiting Bitten by the Bug 2 and participating in our weekly challenges. This is my first opportunity to choose the challenge for Bitten by the Bug 2, and I wanted it to be meaningful. It didn't take me much time for me to realize that my world revolves around God and my daughter Joy.  My daughter has brought so much JOY to my life, including strengthening my relationship with God so I decided to use the word Joy since Christmas is near. I wanted to create something for Christmas to honor our God. So I choose the Santa on a sleigh with his bag full of presents from Santa's Village Cricut Imagine Cartridge to emphasize the meaning of Christmas. The meaning of Christmas is much more than giving material objects to those you love.  It's about loving all people and attending to their needs whether it is a material object, your time, a hug or an "I love you!" so that people may know that there is a loving God who wants an intimate relationship with us all. Now that is the Joy of Christmas! GOD LOVES YOU!!!

This weeks challenge is the word Joy from Winter Woodland Cricut Cartridge. If you do not have the Joy cut from Winter Woodland, you can participate by using any cart with the word Joy. Please make sure you're submitting a new project! Enjoy and look forward to seeing your creation :)




I believe in the power of music so enjoy this song which I find to be the reason for Christmas and LIFE!

Supplies:

Joy: Winter Woodland Cricut Cartridge
Santa: Santa's Village Cricut Imagine Cartridge
House: Santa's Village Cricut Imagine Cartridge
Snowman: Santa's Village Cricut Imagine Cartridge
Colored paper: Santa's Village Cricut Imagine Cartridge
Decorative paper: Santa's Village Cricut Imagine Cartridge
Frame: Micheals's 12x12 Frame
Snowy affect on frame and Joy: Twinklets Diamond Dust
Emboss on Joy: Cuttlebug A2 Embossing Folder - Candy Cane Stripe