Numbers Challenge


Welcome to this weeks challenge with Bitten By The Bug 2. Our talented team leader Donna  choose this weeks challenge which is any number from any Cricut Cartridge.  My daughter Joy and I have been decorating my craft room this week with Valentine's Day decoration so I am feeling the Valentine's Day love, and was compelled to create a home decor project for my craft room. I just adore Valentine's Day; all I think about is the people I love and who love me back. No greater feeling than being loved for who you truly are.


Pure love is a willingness to give without a thought of receiving anything in return - Peace Pilgrim




Supplies:
Valentine Collage: Cricut Word Collage Cartridge
February 14: Love Struck Cricut Cartridge
Two Hearts on the top: Love Struck Cricut Cartridge
Background Frame: Fancy Frames Cricut Cartridge
Paper: solid black,  white, red Bazzill paper
Background: Black and White fabric
Red Micro Beedz: on 2 Hearts Art Accentz Red Micro Beedz
Frame: Michael's white 12x12 frame

No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate you taking time to view my project and leaving a kind comment. I hope I inspired you to create :0)