Winter Woodland Ice Skate


I would first like to wish you all a Happy New Year, and hope you all have a year filled with love, peace and joy. Thank you all for participating in this week Bitten By the Bug 2 challenge. This weeks challenge was chosen by my wonderful friend Krista who picked the Ice Skates from Winter Woodland Cricut Cartridge.  When I think of ice skates, I am reminded of my preteen years when my friends and I enjoyed ice skating at the local ice skating ring. I just loved the feeling of the cold wind blowing on my face, the feeling of being free and alive while skating. There truly is something magical about the winter season. So I hope you all enjoy God's amazing Winter Wonderland and have a fun filled Snow Day!


Supplies:
Ice skates: Winter Woodland Cricut Cartridge
Snow Days: WinterWoodland Cricut  
Snowflake: Very Merry Tags Cricut Cartridge
Frame: Michaels Studio Decor Expressions Frame
Paper: DCWV: The Winter Magic Stack, The Christmas & Winter Cardstock Stack

No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate you taking time to view my project and leaving a kind comment. I hope I inspired you to create :0)