Couples Heart Challenge


Welcome to this weeks challenge at BBTB2.  The lovely Susan choose this weeks challenge, which is the Couples Heart from the Love Struck Cricut Cartridge. I was thrilled to create something that represents the love a couple has for one another. I decided to create another Valentine's Day home decor by painting my own background on a 16X20 white canvas by using red, white and black paint. I started with the black paint and blended the red and white to create the couple as the focal point of my painting.  I added the word "True Love" from the Tie the Knot Cricut Cartridge to emphasize how amazing and pure love can be between partners if the love is true.  I finally painted on Mod Podge on top to add a slight gloss and  to seal my project together. I wish you all a Happy Valentine's Day, and enjoy all the love God has blessed you with from the amazing people in your life. You are loved~~~

True love is a discipline in which each divines the secret self of the other and refuses to believe in the mere daily self ~ William Butler Yeats


Supplies:
Couples Heart: Love Struck Cricut Cartridge
True Love: Tie the Knot Cricut Cartridge
Paint: Academy Acrylic - Grumbacher Red, Titanium White, Raw Umber
Paintbrush: American Painter - 4250B Bright 10, 4200L Fan 6
16X 20 White Canvas
Mod Podge

No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate you taking time to view my project and leaving a kind comment. I hope I inspired you to create :0)