Welcome



Welcome to this weeks challenge with Bitten By The Bug 2. This weeks challenge was chosen by our Team Leader Donna who picked any Monogram from any Cricut Cartridge. I have been meaning to create something for my front door so I decided this challenge was a perfect opportunity for me to create something special for my guests who come to my home.  I decided to choose the letter "W" for Welcome so that the people who approach my front door always feel comfortable when entering my home.

~Come as Friends, Leave as Family~





Supplies:
W Monogram: Tie the Knot Cricut Cartridge
Wood Plaque: Walnut Hollow Pine Plaque - French Porvincial
Background: Super Moss Instant Green Mat
Welcome: Pre-cut unfinished "Welcome" sign 
Brown paint: Liquitex Acrylic Color - Burnt Umber
Panacea Burlap Garland
Mod Podge Matt & Glossy

No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate you taking time to view my project and leaving a kind comment. I hope I inspired you to create :0)