Garden Challenge


Welcome to this weeks challenge at Bitten By the Bug 2.  The talented Julia once again chose this weeks challenge of allowing the participates to choose any thing GARDEN from any cartridge.  It can be a card, layout or 3D project.  My daughter's Clinical  Director recently resigned from her therapy center, which was sad news for all the families and staff members, but I am confident that God once again has amazing plans for this talented man.  I just wanted to wish him and his family the BEST in their next chapter of their life story. So I have dedicated this weeks challenge to Rich for assisting so many desperate families who needed love, support and guidance when life seemed like a lifelong storm. Thank you Rich for all you have done for my family. Time to spread out your wings and find your next adventure. Have fun and BEST WISHES!!!


Supplies Used:
Images: Lori's Garden
Paper: 12X12 White Cardstock
Scotch Foam Tape
White Frame

No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate you taking time to view my project and leaving a kind comment. I hope I inspired you to create :0)