Kitchen Challenge


Welcome to this weeks challenge at Bitten By the Bug 2.  The lovely Julia choose this weeks challenge of anything kitchen from any cartridge. It could be a card, layout or 3D project. I have been wanting to get my recipes organized so I thought this would be a fantastic project where I can create a home decor project that I can utilize daily. I purchased a recipe box, distressed the edges with a sand block, adhered the images from Kate's Kitchen Cricut Cartridge to the box using spray adhesive, and mod podged the whole box to keep safe and clean. I hope my project gave you ideas of creating a unique kitchen project that you can cherish as well. Have fun creating...


Supplies Used:
Images: Kate's Kitchen Cricut Imagine Cartridge
Paper: 12X12 White Cardstock
3M Super 77 Multipurpose Adhesive
Mod Podge Matte
Sand Block
Recipe Box

No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate you taking time to view my project and leaving a kind comment. I hope I inspired you to create :0)