BBTB2 - Farm Animal Challenge

Welcome to this weeks challenge with Bitten By The Bug 2. The amazing Krista has chosen this weeks challenge of any farm animal cut from any Cricut Cartridge.  I chose to create a scrapbooking page of my daughter Joy's 4th birthday. I chose to use the Imagine More Cards Cricut Cartridge, and all the papers and cuts were used from this cartridge.  I liked the Happy Birthday Chick card since my daughter was wearing a tall pointy hat like the chick, and Joy is such a chick...young and cute!  I layered 3 printed background papers that I printed out, and I cut the edges with the Your Story Decorative Trimmer.  The "Happy Birthday" cut is from the card with the large pink birthday cake; the first image.  I hope I inspired you to create a layout your family too can treasure. Happy Crafting my fellow chicks ;)

Supplies Used:
Cuts: Imagine More Cards Cricut Cartridge
Paper:  Imagine More Cards Cricut Cartridge
Your Story Trimmer

No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate you taking time to view my project and leaving a kind comment. I hope I inspired you to create :0)