Christmas in July

Welcome to this weeks challenge with Bitten By The Bug 2.  Our Design Team Member Jayne chose the theme "Christmas in July" allowing participates to cut any image from any Cricut Cartridge to make a Christmas card, layout or project.  I was super excited about this challenge because I just adore Christmas and the feelings it creates within me.  If it was up to me, my Christmas tree and decorations would be up all year long. So since that is not possible, creating this project stirred up the holiday spirit within me for a few days which was good enough until December. I decided to create a home decor project using the Snow Angel Cricut Imagine Cartridge and displaying the images on a decorative shadow box, which I painted a lime green and gold to draw out the lovely colors from the cuts. I added two reindeer candle holders and a globe topiary for props to create a more holiday feel.  I hope my project stirred up the holiday spirit within you to create a beautiful Christmas project.  Happy Crafting to all and to all a good day!
Supplies:
Images: Snow Angel Cricut Imagine Cartridge
Decorative Shadow Box
Paint: Lime Green and Gold
Two Reindeer Candle Holders
Globe Topiary

No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate you taking time to view my project and leaving a kind comment. I hope I inspired you to create :0)