Fashion


Welcome to this weeks challenge with Bitten By The Bug 2. The talented Rebekah has chosen a "Fashion Show" theme, allowing participates to use any fashion themed cut from any Cricut Cartridge to make a card, layout or project. I chose the dress cut from Gypsy Wanderings added two black button with cream thread on the top of the dress, a cream ribbon on the waist for the belt, and a two-layered lace ribbon on the bottom of the dress to create a more feminine look.  I added small cream pearls for the necklace and placed the dress on a decorative jewelry holder as if the dress was displayed at a store front window.  I added a small mirrored jewelry box, a high heeled shoe and a decorative animal print tray as props to tie in my project for a more FABULOUS display. I hope my project inspired the diva in you....

I don't do fashion, I am fashion.

Coco Chanel

Supplies
Dress: Gypsy Wanderings Cricut Cartridge
Two Black buttons
Cream Thread
Cream Ribbon
Small Pearls
Two Layered Cream Lace Ribbon
Decorative Jewerly Holder
Small Mirrored Jewerly Box
High Heel Shoe Bookend
Decorative Animal Print Tray

No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate you taking time to view my project and leaving a kind comment. I hope I inspired you to create :0)