Friday the 13th


Welcome to Friday's Challenge at My Cricut Craft Room. This is my first project at My Cricut Craft Room as one of the new Design Team Members for 2012. I am thankful to have been asked to work along these talented crafters so that I may display my work but also learn from their experience and talents. Today's theme is Friday the 13th so I decided to create a home decor project to celebrate our scary superstitious holiday.  I purchased a white 12X12 frame from Michael's and sprayed painted it black. I distressed it with sand paper to create the illusions that the cat clawed the frame, and to emphasize the white in his eyes. I had a picture of a cat so I photo edited to my liking and printed it out at Costco on a 12X12 photo sheet. I chose the word "Beware" and picked red glittered paper to add fear in my project.  Both "Beware" and Friday the 13th" were cuts from Happy Hauntings Cricut Cartridge.  I hope my projected stirred enough fear to create something frightful as well. Happy Crafting Friends :0) 


Supplies:
Friday the 13th: Happy Hauntings Cricut Cartridge
Beware: Happy Hauntings Cricut Cartridge
Cat: Photograph
Frame: White 12X12 inch Michael's Frame
Black Spray Paint
Paper: DCWV The Glitter Cardstock (Metallics, Brights & Pastels), The Ghost & Goblins Cardstock Stack
Sand Paper

No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate you taking time to view my project and leaving a kind comment. I hope I inspired you to create :0)