Fun With The Summer Sun


Welcome to this weeks Bitten By The Bug 2 Challenge.  The talented Suzanne chose the theme "Here Come the Sun" to celebrate the summer season. You can use any sun cut from any Cricut Cartridge. I chose the cut from Kate's Kitchen Cricut Imagine Cartridge because I just adore his happy face.  There is nothing better than those hot summer days when I am playing with my Joy in the pool while the sun is brightly shining above.  And I'm sure the sun is smiling while watching Joy filled so much pleasure. :0)


Supplies:
Sun - Kate's Kitchen Cricut Imagine Cartridge
Background Paper - Kate's Kitchen Cricut Imagine Cartridge
Orange serving bowl
2 Globe Topiary

No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate you taking time to view my project and leaving a kind comment. I hope I inspired you to create :0)