Music Challenge

Welcome to Friday's challenge at My Cricut Craft Room. Today's challenge is a scrapbooking page of either a Music or Art theme. I chose to do a scrapbooking layout of my daughter Joy playing with musical instruments when she was 3 years-old.  Music has been very therapeutic for my daughter who is on the autism spectrum. Since she was an infant, singing in the car would be the only technique that would sooth my Joy. And when she feels overwhelmed by sensory issues, playing music, dancing or playing with musical instruments always brings my Joy back to a state of equilibrium. The power of music is healing to your soul so I say sing, dance and be merry so that your spirit too can be free...
To see more projects like this today please visit http://mycricutcraftroom.blogspot.com/
Supplies Used:
Cuts: Quarter Note Cricut Cartridge & Imagine More Cricut Imagine Cartridge
Paper: Imagine More Cricut Imagine Cartridge
Emboss: Cuttlebug A2 Candy Cane Stripe Emboss Folder

No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate you taking time to view my project and leaving a kind comment. I hope I inspired you to create :0)