Swimming Challenge


Welcome to today's challenge at My Cricut Craftroom. Today's challenge is a Swimming Theme so I decided to create a fun project which reminds me of my childhood. I loved doing a cannonball in my parents pool everyday during the warm summer months. So I first placed a metal wire sheet as the background to look like a typical pool fence. Then I added a large orange and yellow sun which makes summer what it is. I placed a tan boy ready for fun next. I then added a pool with two shades of blue; an aqua blue and a metallic blue. I finally added the word "Cannon Ball" in a glittered hot pink and green aqua paper. I finished my project by adding orange and aqua green adhesive rhinestone for added fun.  Summer time should be a time where all people no matter what their age is, to let your inner child emerge and have some fun. So go out in the sun with your children, family and friends and see who can make the BIGGEST SPLASH~~~ Let's have fun kids :0)
Supplies:
Images: H2O Cricut cartridge
Paper: DCWV The Mango Frost Cardstock Stack
Aqua Green & Orange Adhesive Rhinestones
Metal Wire