BBTB2: Fly Away


This Just In...Santa Claus is coming to town!
Welcome to this weeks challenge with Bitten By The Bug 2.  The Talented and crafty team designer Jeri has chosen the theme "Fly Away" allowing participates to us either a hot air balloon or airplane to create a card, layout or home decor project. I'm still feeling the holiday spirit so I decided to create another Christmas project. There is nothing better than knowing that Santa is on his way! I used The good Old Days Cricut Imagine Cartridge to create this project. I framed it in a white 12x12 frame and added Twinklets Diamond Dust to add a snowy affect. I also embossed the snowflakes with the snowflake Cuttlebug folder. I'm hoping that my project got your inner child all wild up with my announce "This Just In...Santa Claus is coming to town!" Have fun crafting with your creative and enthusiastic inner child :0)


Supplies Used:
The Good Old Days Cricut Imagine Cartridge
Snowflake Cuttlebug Embossing Folder
White Cardstock
12x12 White Frame
Twinklets Diamond Dust

No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate you taking time to view my project and leaving a kind comment. I hope I inspired you to create :0)