Winter Wonderland!

This is my first project for My Cricut Craft Room Monthly Blog Hop so I wanted to create something MAGICAL and what is more magical than a Winter Wonderland. I created a a Winter Wonderland sign for the entryway. I first painted a Walnut Hollow  French Provincial Sign in Liquitex Acrylic Color (Phthalocyanne Blue).  After the paint dried I added a coat a Mod Podge Gloss and sprinkled Twinklets Diamond Dust on top. I then added my images and added another coat of Mod Podge Gloss to protect my project from the winter weather. I finally completed my project by adding silver metallic rope on the back side so I can hang it up on my front door. I hope my project stirred up the winter magic within your heart so that you too can create a Magical Winter Wonderland keepsake. 

Supplies Used:
Winter Wonderland: Winter Frolic Cricut Cartridge
Snowflake: Joy of the Season Cricut Cartrdhe
Snowflake: Paper Doll Dress Up Cricut Cartridge
Paper: DCWV The Winter Magic Stack
Walnut Hollow  French Provincial Sign
Liquitex Acrylic Color (Phthalocyanne Blue)
Twinklets Diamond Dust
Mod Podge Gloss

No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate you taking time to view my project and leaving a kind comment. I hope I inspired you to create :0)