February 14




This is my first project I have designed for The Cutting Cafe Design Team. Regina Easter, the owner of The Cutting Cafe asked her Design Team to create a project from her 2015 Calender sets. I LOVE holidays so I decided to create a home decor project for Valentine's Day. I first painted the plaque black, then added a thin layer of red paint in the edge. Once the paint dried I painted a thin layer of Mod Podge on the red paint and sprinkled red embossing powder. I wiped the edge of the image with black paint using a q-tip. I adhered the image to the plague with Tacky Spray, and finally painted a thin layer of Mod Podge to the entire project. VUALA!!! Here is my first project in two years, and I am thrilled to have this opportunity to design for The Cutting Cafe! I hope I inspired you to create something beautiful for Valentine's Day :0)

Supplies:
Round Unfinished Wood Plaque
Red & Black paint
Red Embossing Powder
White & Decorative Paper
Matt Mod Podge
Aleene's Crystal Clear Tacky Spray

No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate you taking time to view my project and leaving a kind comment. I hope I inspired you to create :0)