Saving All My Kisses For You



Valentine's Day was the project this week at The Cutting Cafe so I decided to create a Valentine's gift. I first printed and cut the Hershey Kiss template on vinyl paper, and adhered it to the mason jar. Then I painted the whole mason jar with red spray paint. Once the paint was dry, I removed the vinyl paper, and dressed up the mason jar with with fabric and burlap ribbon. I then printed out the "saving all my kisses for you" template, and cut the image and pierced a hole. I then threaded black decorative trim through the image and wrapped it around the top of the mason jar. I finally added a burlap flower for an added touch. I hope I inspired you to create a beautiful gift for your loved one this Valentine's Day.

Supplies:
Red Spray Paint
Fabric
Burlap Ribbon
Black Decorative Trim
Burlap Flower

4 comments:

I appreciate you taking time to view my project and leaving a kind comment. I hope I inspired you to create :0)