You've Got Style



My daughter Joy will be turning 8 years-old in March so I decided to throw her a Monster High Costume Party for her and her friends. I decided to create a mirror where the girls can view their face after their make-up is applied. I first started by painting the whole canvas pink, then adding black and silver paint with a sponge. Once the canvas fully dried, I glued the mirror to the canvas and added the rhinestones. Lastly, I printed and cut the Fun With Dress Forms Templates on printable transparent paper and adhered it to the mirror so the girls can see through the image. I hope my project has encouraged you to think outside the box when creating fun home decor projects. I am frightfully excited for my Joy's Monster High Party! It's going to be SPOOKTACULAR!!!

Supplies:
Printable Transparent Paper
Black, Silver & Pink Paint
14X14 inch Canvas
12X12 Mirror
Rhinestones

3 comments:

I appreciate you taking time to view my project and leaving a kind comment. I hope I inspired you to create :0)