Piggy Bank



This weeks challenge at The Cutting Cafe was to design a project using one of the treat cup cards template and cutting files . My daughter Joy has been obsessed with the story Three Little Pigs so I decided to create a piggy bank so she chooses wisely in life like the third little pig who built his house of bricks. She has memorized one of her favorite versions but added her own personal twist. Enjoy the performance :0)


Supplies
Mason Jar
Mason Slotted Lid Inserts
Pink Paper
Pink Shimmer Paint
Pink Rig Rag Ribbon
Pink Twine
Black Ink

5 comments:

  1. your daughter is so sweet....and that pig is the cutest ever...love it

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your take on the Piggy Treat Cup card Mona...this is fabulous. What a precious daughter you have!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your Piggy Bank is Adorable but just not as Adorable as your Daughter Is. I hadn't stopped by for awhile. Glad I did. Happy Day to you. :0)
    cindys-greencricut.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate you taking time to view my project and leaving a kind comment. I hope I inspired you to create :0)