Back to School



This week at The Cutting Cafe, Regina Easter asked her Design Team to create a project from any set. I decided to create a project for BACK TO SCHOOL! Here in Arizona, the children return to school at the end of July (way too soon). My favorite elementary school memories were during recess while playing with my friends. Th good old days! I hope I motivated you to start thinking of back to school projects as well :0)

Supplies:
8X10 White Canvas
Black Acrylic Paint
BlackLeather Ribbon
Paper
Foam tape

4 comments:

  1. so fun!! Hopscotch is an oldie but goodie!! Love your card!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my heck! You painted this!?!?! I thought it was a piece of 12x12 paper you get out of one of those packs. I am in awe. You are one super talented lady! It's crazy they go back to school in July. Mine go back in the middle of August. I am going to miss them. I really enjoy having them at home. I don't know what the heck I am going to do when they are old enough to move out! Lol.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Okay my sweetie friend... This is very creative:) love ya much:) Krista

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate you taking time to view my project and leaving a kind comment. I hope I inspired you to create :0)