Christmas in July



At The Cutting Cafe it's beginning to look like Christmas! So the challenge this week is to create a project for Christmas. I decided to create a Christmas Planner to start preparing for the holidays. It will be here before we know it! I hope I inspired you to start your holiday preparations early this year so you may enjoy the true meaning of Christmas :0) 

Supplies:

HOLIDAY PLANNER - THE PLANNER ADD-ON PRINTABLE SET

The Cinch Machine
The Cinch Designer Book Board
The Cinch Binding Wire
The Cinch Wire Clippers
Paper
Ribbon

12 comments:

  1. You are already so far ahead of me on preparation!!! Your planner is completely festive and I love how you staged it for photographing. That looks wonderful and definitely inspiring!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great job...truly inspirational to get a head start on the holidays!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very nice! You will be organized and are ahead of the game now!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Mona this is the best ever...i love what you have done with this weeks christmas project.....sooooooooooooooooooooo cute cute cute

    ReplyDelete
  5. Super cute Mona!!! I love it!! Also love the props!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. LOVE this! You're right...it'll be Christmas before we know it! Thanks for the inspiration to be more prepared!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Mona... Too cute... What a sweet project. Krista

    ReplyDelete
  8. great job! I thought about making a planner too and still need to. Can't believe the year is 1/2 over!

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a beautiful planner!!! love the paper!

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate you taking time to view my project and leaving a kind comment. I hope I inspired you to create :0)