With Graditude


This weeks challenge at The Cutting Cafe is to create a project for Thanksgiving focusing on gratitude. With much gratitude this year for the health of my father who struggled last year with health issues and two major surgeries, which I feared the worst. Thanks be to God for healing my father so that he can witness, love and play with his soon to be grandchild (my baby). Thank you God for my supportive husband, my amazingly loving daughter, my parents and my brother who always show me and my family so much love. Nothing in the world means more than love and family! What are you thankful for?


Supplies:
Paper
Frame

3 comments:

  1. mona this is such an adorable project..your photo taking skills are the bomb to...hugs

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! I love this project. Adorable! Thanks for sharing! Take care!

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate you taking time to view my project and leaving a kind comment. I hope I inspired you to create :0)