Thank You Teacher!!!


Well it's back to school time for our kiddos, so at The Cutting Cafe we are creating projects using PENCIL or APPLE TREAT CUP or PENCIL OR APPLE SHAPED CARD. I decided to create a thank you note for the teacher. Being a preschool teacher myself, I just love getting little notes from my students. We all love feeling appreciated. So this school year, encourage your children to express appreciation towards the people who have dedicated their lives to teach and guide our future generations.
Thank you Teachers!!!

Supplies:



5 comments:

  1. Adorable and super cute thank you note!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  3. such a cute note card...and as always love your presentation...

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is super adorable sweet and thoughtful card! Love it!

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate you taking time to view my project and leaving a kind comment. I hope I inspired you to create :0)