Welcome to this weeks challenge with Bitten By The Bug 2. The amazing Krista has chosen this weeks challenge of any farm animal cut from any Cricut Cartridge. I chose to create a scrapbooking page of my daughter Joy's 4th birthday. I chose to use the Imagine More Cards Cricut Cartridge, and all the papers and cuts were used from this cartridge. I liked the Happy Birthday Chick card since my daughter was wearing a tall pointy hat like the chick, and Joy is such a chick...young and cute! I layered 3 printed background papers that I printed out, and I cut the edges with the Your Story Decorative Trimmer. The "Happy Birthday" cut is from the card with the large pink birthday cake; the first image. I hope I inspired you to create a layout your family too can treasure. Happy Crafting my fellow chicks ;)
Supplies Used:
Cuts: Imagine More Cards Cricut Cartridge
Paper: Imagine More Cards Cricut Cartridge
Your Story Trimmer

